Re: debian-cd 2.2.13 and woody.

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Chris Lawrence wrote:

> That's a bit of a head-scratcher, as I had no trouble getting all of
> games and junior on CD 1.  Granted, I was using 700MB as my blank
> size, rather than 650MB.
>
> Do you have including of suggestions disabled?  Also, is basedebs.tar
> being stuck (needlessly) on your CD #1?

I am rather unhappy about using 700MB media as many people use old
hardware for their first installation.  No basedebs.tar, but multiboot.

I took a look at list2cds and discovered a YAUO (yet another undocumented
option) NORECOMMENDS.  Is this what you meant?  IMO this is a rather
violent option.  Should list2cds be hacked to include a NOSUGGESTS option?

Anyway I will try a YAB (yet another build) with the NORECOMMEDS enabled.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz