Re: about to get Debian Linux CD

Dear Friends [VITARAG RATHOD],
    Before posting to Debian mailing list, you could have checked it in
the Indian-LUG List.

    First, I will check it out whether we have any LUG member from your
place or not. If, is there any one near by you, who use Debian, you can
share with, otherwise, I will send you my CDs.

    But, few points:

1) If your are studying Linux System administration and calling yourself
as a student, don't your university/institution have any copy of Linux?

2) Now a days, most of the countries have their local LUG, and specially
in India, we have the LUG in all metro cities and even small cities too.
How came you have missed the ILUGs information and directly posted to
Debian List?

3) As your mail came with a Reply to: <your address>, in further please
make your reply to address as the list address. And, as you have
SoftHome mail ID, is it by any chance a Cable connection ? In that case
you could have downloaded the ISO.

    You can interact in this list or in Linux-India mailing list, OR you
can directly mail to me for your FREE CDs.

Bye,

From
Saugata.