Creating unofficial CDs

Hi,

here at the Max-Planck-Institute in Leipzig we mirror the
complete tree of Debian distributions (potato, woody, sid)
for the i386-architecture. I am currently running potato on
the PC in my office, but would like to test woody at home.
How can I create a set of 'unofficial' CDs containing the
binary packages of woody plus the neccessary things to set
up the system? I want to avoid downloading the images from
one of the mirror sites you mention on your web page. On
the other hand the pseodo-image-kit does not work for
the testing distribution.

Thanks for your help,

Thomas Arnold

begin:vcard
n:Arnold;Thomas
tel;fax:+49 341 9940 204
tel;work:+49 341 9940 131
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.cns.mpg.de
org:Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
adr:;;PO Box 500 355;Leipzig;;04303;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:arnold@cns.mpg.de
title:Dipl.-Inform.
x-mozilla-cpt:;-14400