Re: powerpc 2.2r4

> Phil Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
>
> > 2.2 r4.1 seemed reasonable to me, unless anyone's got a better
> > suggestion, and I'll put a README.2.2_r4.1 in the 2.2_r4.1
> > subdirectory, mentioning that the only change was to make the powerpc
> > Cds bootable, so don't expect anything other than powerpc to be
> > updated.

Hm, I suppose I ought to actually do that, rather than just say I was
going to do it.

It is now done.  Sorry about the delay.

Anyway, there is now a new directory 2.2_rev4.1 next to the 2.2_rev4
directory, and the powerpc subdirectory has been moved to it.

The potato_test directory is as it ever was, so as long as you include
that in your rsync's and use the --hard-links option, it should all
get updated in no time.  Alternatively, moving the directories at your
end by hand before rsyncing also works.

Have fun!

Cheers, Phil.
--