Re: Redesign of cdimage website

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 09:48:52AM +1000, jason andrade wrote:
[net install CDs]
> IMHO we should only do one, since doing more than one is starting to
> get into the maze of twisty windy passages that was the web site, in
                                                  ^^^
> terms of choice..

WRT making that "was" above become reality...

I've _started_ with a new cdimage website, but I've got little spare
time and another project (jigdo) to complete, so please, if anybody
wants to help with transferring the old website's content to the new
site layout, you're very welcome to help!

<prod> <prod>... :-)

All the best,

  Richard

--