Re: list2cd rewrite

Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> writes:

> > > It'd be nice if we could put together official images like this for
> > > the network install crowd.
> >
> > Definitely! Would it be possible in the future to create net install
> > CDs automatically whenever a regular Debian CD release is done?
>
> I can't see why not.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to do that --- are you building these with a
tweaked debian-cd?  If so, can we see the diffs please? (If you've
already pointed out the URL, sorry I obviously missed it)

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!   http://petition.eurolinux.org/

|-|  Philip Hands Computing Ltd.      http://www.uk.debian.org/