Re: list2cd rewrite

On Nov 05, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> [20011105 14:48]:
> > in both MiniCD and 650 MB sizes, but it still needs work, and I don't
> > know if I should commit it to CVS (under a different name, of course)
> > until I get all this business worked out with the makefile and getting
> > more accurate sizing info.
>
> Can you put it on http/ftp somewhere in the meantime and give us an
> URL?

Here's the location:

http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/debian-cd/hacks.html

Elsewhere in that directory (and under it) are the actual files; the
hacks.html file explains what's going on.  If something that's
required by the stuff there is missing, let me know and I'll make sure
it gets updated.

Hack away!

Also, if anyone's interested I probably can find the disk space to
serve woody network install MiniCD images (185MB) for Intel, m68k, and
PowerPC in the next few days.  Since I really don't make any money off
of them anyway after expenses (about $1 a pop for the media and cases,
plus $2 donated to Debian = $1 left over for me that pays for CD
burners, the 1394 hard drive, etc.) it's not like it's a big economic
loss for me :-)  It'd be nice if we could put together official images
like this for the network install crowd.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <chris@lordsutch.com> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/