Redesign of cdimage website

Different topic, so deserves a separate mail! :)

In the last months, there have been a number of complaints about the
"phone maze" style structure of the current cdimage website.
(Including a complaint from the DPL, I might add... ;-)

I've finally pulled myself together and started on a redesigned
website - different graphics and site structure, but mostly the same
content. I've uploaded the first results to
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/>.

You'll notice that most of the links don't work yet - a lot still
remains to be done.

How do people like it? Does it stand any chance of eventually
replacing <http://cdimage.debian.org/>?

Cheers,

  Richard

--