Opps I did it again! (the CD-ROM mirror saga).

Hello all:

Being in the wrong place of the universe: mirroring an
iso image--even a pseudo one--is sometimes a nightmare.
First, I do this manually, and I have to remember on
how I did it before. Then, I have to find a generous
mirror that allow anonymous rsync from abroad. This time,
I chose planetmirror (thank you!). Last, like last time,
I forgot to rename the pseudo-image to the iso file name
(sorry, I have wasted a couple of gigabytes bandwidth).

To make the story short, CD #1 (NONUS, i386) is available

     http://sapi.vlsm.org/debian-cd/2.2_rev4/i386/

Currently, I am rsyncing the second one. Hopefully, all
i386 isos are available next week.

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org