Re: Want to mirror Debian CDs

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> Also there have been no mirror listed in the US here (planetmirror.com is
> in Australia and cdimage.debian.org is in the UK), perhaps someone in
> that part of the world can contribute the names of a couple of working
> mirrors?

According to sources http://ftp-mirror.internap.com/pub/debian-cd/ should
be fairly close to you, but I don't really know what access methods and so
they have. (I can't connec to them with rsync right now, but http works
fine).

If you want to update quickly, it would probably be a good idea to check
around to see what speeds you get from different servers. If you don't
really care, just pick one that seems to be committed to stay updated and
is resonably close.

/Mattias Wadenstein