Re: Update 2.2r3 images via rsync?

So sprach »flonesaw@longship.net« am 2001-11-07 um 23:36:47 -0800 :
> That's funny.  I don't see potato-*-*.raw, I see binary-i386-1-NONUS.iso
> See for yourself:

Ah, so Phil renamed them.  When he did the very first announcements,
they were available from rsync://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd-test as
potato*raw.  They are renamed now, okay.

> I'm getting about 15 KBytes/sec download -- my link will do 70 KBytes/sec or
> more.  So far it's looking like it'll be about 6 hours for a single image.

As I said, I was done in shorter than 6 hours, but wasn't at the PC
during this time.  And my link also does no more than 90 KB/sec.

> I rsync-ed with a block-size of 8192.  I am going to decrease block size to 4k

So did I.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)