Re: Image click-though system

> I was looking at starting out with debian after experiencing the wonders of
> apt-get on a friend box and of course went do download the CD images. You
> seem to have a mission option: I have a free Internet connection but its
> bloody slow and would rather download an entire image over a few days then
> install it quickly than have to leave it installing for days and having to
> connect/reconnect. At least make the actually images easier to find! One of
> the reasons i did make the original plunge form Linux from Windows is that
> mandrake allowed me to download a simple CD image rather than a mas of
> folders I'd then have to manually make an image out of, not the mention the
> convince of being able to simply have a distro sitting in a cd case instead
> of having to download again from scratch every time. I know its probably a
> bandwidth issue but...

Hi,

Maybe you were looking for http://www.linuxiso.org?

Or (on a much smaller scale - on my personal harddisk ;-) )
http://iso.softwarelibre.org.mx

Greetings,

Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52)5623-1118
Desarrollo y Admon. de Sistemas en Red - FES Iztacala - UNAM
Departamento de Seguridad en Computo   -   DGSCA    -   UNAM