Re: How to install Debian?

You already wrote the rescue.bin and root.bin and
drivers.bin diskettes, right?  So boot from rescue.bin and
follow the directions.

Alternatively, since you mention rawrite I assume you have a
DOS/Windows thing going too, in which case you don't even
need the diskettes (which are unreliable anyway).  With the
kernel file (linux) .bins and base.tar.gz on your hard drive
you can start the linux kernel and debian boot sequence from DOS:
  loadlin.exe linux root=root.bin

Also keep the Installation Instructions handy (click on
Installation Instructions at debian.org).