RTFM??

I thought I RTFM'd, but couldn't find the procedure for producing a bootable
CD image.  I created my image with pseudo-image, but there is no boot raw in
the image.  Would be nice to add the recommended procedure to the FAQ and the
pseudo-image instructions.  I apologize if they are already there - I
certainly missed them.

Please send all replies to my email as well (not subscribed to the list).
-----
Timothy Jedlicka, bonzo@lucent.com, 1-630-713-4436
Network Entomologist, Lucent Technologies, Offer Verification Testing