Re: Debian ISO (Was: Re: [PLUG] RedHat 7.1 iso?)

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 04:08:52PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> So all we need now is a volunteer to fettle the website. What's
> happened to Anne B - he's gone very quiet recently, and I think this
> is his area.

Actually, I was thinking of putting together a page with a list of all
download possibilities as part of my setting up a jigdo beta site.
This could eventually replace the cdimage main page if people like it.
I think I will be getting an account on cdimage soon, which is nice!
:)

WRT discouraging people from using the direct .iso download links, I
think something like the following will be sufficient:

  "The available bandwidth for direct downloads of the .iso images is
  artificially limited. Downloads are going to take much longer than
  with the other methods."

...but don't actually limit the bandwidth in any way. ;-)

Isn't Anne a female name?

Cheers,

  Richard

--