Re: installer & docs?

On Thu 11 Oct, wackode .....! wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> where can I find some documentation abaut creating some potato/modifed
> CD's?

The debian-cd package has a reasonably helpful doc on this, although it's
primarily about how to build normal CDs with some mentions of what to change
for your own stuff. I haven't seen a good howto on the subject.

> Does any buddy knows what is the name of Debian 2.2r3 installer?

boot-floppies is the package, which generates a number of actual programs,
files and images. The actual details vary a lot from one platform to another.

Wookey