Re: Debian ISO

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 03:01:55PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> I've brought this up before. I went to go get an ISO, and was
> presented with 50 questions about what I intended to do with it, and
> what type of person I was. It's rediculous, regardless of the issue
> it is trying to solve.
>
> To keep the comparison going, lots of the phone mazes now have an
> option like "Or just press '0' to speak to an operator". We need
> something equivalent to that.

IMHO it would be sufficient to have just *one* page which lists all
the available install options, together with short explanations so
that people can choose quickly:

 - download ISO CD images
 - download minimal bootable CD for net install
 - download floppy disc images for net install
 - (any others?)

Each of these would lead to a page with more details and download
instructions/links.

  Richard

--
  __   _