Location of list files

I have succesfully generated binary CDs of 2.2r3 and have been
atttempting to download the source images to my Linux box. However, the
README in the pseudo-image kit directs me to

http://www.uk.debian.org/debian-cd/cd-images for the .list files.

The site was not available last week but it has now reappeared but when
I try to download the .list files it demands a  password and says that
the cd-mages are not available for download from this site.

where can I get the .list files files. Preferrably by ftp.

Barry Say
Dept of Chemistry
University of Durham
UK