How about the isolinux boot loader for i386 CDs?

I found today a recent syslinux package contains the isolinux boot
loader that can boot Linux from ISO 9660 CD-ROM directly without floppy
emulation.  I hope it could eliminate the current 2.88M limit of the
Debian installation system and add room for more programs.  Also it
could make a kernel selection possible with a single CD.

So how about using it, for example, after Woody, if it is too late for
Woody?

--
"Free software is not for free."
Kaz Sasayama <Kaz.Sasayama@HyperLinuxJP.com>; Screen Name: kazssym