Re: PATCH for tools/cds2src

Le Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 12:15:19PM +0900, Kaz Sasayama écrivait:
> This patch makes it possible to have more than one source
> packages with different versions can co-exist on a CD set.
> This should help vendors who want to add replacements in the
> local tree.

Usually, the accepted policy is that we want to provide only the latest
version of a single package. I don't see the need of having several
versions of the same source package in the CD set.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com