Re: Bootable Woody Sparc CD's??

> The CD's in fact do not boot.

Is there any message or something?

The boot from sparc has been adapted from that on potato, as there weren't
many changes, maybe someone can point the problem if you can tell us the
messages you get on booting.

> Any ideas on how I should go about installing these? I don't have the
> equipment to netboot, nor a floppy drive, however I already have Potato
> running on the machine.

well, you can use the burned cds to do a dist-upgrade after doing an
apt-cdrom add and all that, but I'd really like this thing to help us get
this booting problem solved, if you could provide info on the machine and
the way you are booting it... I'm not good at sparc, but there are some
people around that may help us.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net