I created yet another woody coaster

Hi,

	 I created new boot-floppies. I created a custom CD. I burned
 CD. tried an test install. Tihngs were going fine -- installing base
 system. And then it all stopped -- could not install nano

 	Where is the list of files that is in the base system kept?
 Shouldn't the debian-cd check check and see that the base system
 files are indeed on the first CD?

	Oh, this is the latest CVS versions (as of last night) of both
 boot-floppy and debian-cd.

	manoj
--
 "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs,
 even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor