Re: Bootable Woody Sparc CD's??

> > Is there such a thing? I've built potato sparc CD's successfully with the

> on http://cdimage.trasno.net

Well, this are supposed to be bootable, but have not been tested or if they
have been tested nobody has cared to report back the status of them, so if
you do, please report back.

I must say again that this are NOT official cds, they are cds build
automatically by me, not by Debian, even though they are built to test the
status of our future distribution and that's why I ask for a report back.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net