Re: Bootable Woody Sparc CD's??

On Wed 26 Sep, Elflord wrote:

> Is there such a thing? I've built potato sparc CD's successfully with the
> pseudo image kit....but I'd like to try woody on my sparc.  Does this
> exist?  I can only find i386 versions.

A few messages back on this list is one that answers your question:

here's the relevant bits:
---------
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:11:54 +0200
From: Santiago Garcia Mantinan <manty@debian.org>

I have put a machine to build cds for woody for all buildable architectures
on woody right now.

So, this means that right now there are available for download the following
architectures:

  * arm
  * i386
  * ia64