From: karlheg@microsharp.com [mailto:karlheg@microsharp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:51 PM
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Suggestion: CONF.sh should use explicit "unset VAR" rather than
commenting them off

 Perhaps the CONF.sh should explicitly "unset" variables that are not
 used rather than just commenting the lines off, so that if it's been
 set then you later decide to unset it, sourceing the CONF.sh will
 unset that variable for you ?

--
mailto: (Karl M. Hegbloom) karlheg@microsharp.com
http://www.microsharp.com