Re: Question

How are you burning the CD.  You should be doing something like "cdrecord -v speed=<speed> dev=<device> -data binary-i386-1.iso"
Joe Rothstein wrote:
Thanks for the reply Ed.

My problem is basically that for some reason when I try to burn a CD using
this file "binary-i386-1.iso" all I get is this file on the disk and nothing
else. The file seems to be still in the image format.

Any additional information would be excellent.

joe