Re: burning a debian cd

On Sun, 2001-09-09 at 17:43, marco wrote:

> hi,
> I burn two cd and no one runs !!
> please help me,
> my cd burner is on a mac.

Hi Marco,

burn from  Mac is very easy.

copy your image iso or raw in a partition or in the Desktop.

1. run Toast deluxe

2. select in the menu Format/Disk image option.

3. drug and drop the iso or raw in the window of Toast application.

4. insert a blank CD an press Write CD button.

5 enjoy!!

Is not important change the type/creator with Resedit or similar
application. This is important only if you want to do a double click to
start Toast.

ciao,
MaX