zero byte files in binary-i386-1_NONUS (Potato) ???

After burning and mounting the first Potato CD I found with

	find /cdrom -size 0 -print

these 3 empty (0 Byte) files:

	/cdrom/dists/potato/non-US/contrib/binary-i386/Packages
	/cdrom/dists/potato/non-US/contrib/binary-i386/Packages.cd
	/cdrom/dists/potato/non-US/main/binary-i386/Packages.cd

Can someone confirm that this is correct, or does my image have an error?
I'm just asking, because after 99% of making 'rsync', I got some error
message like 'image file corrupted - perhaps it was modified during
transfer'. But I first didn't worry about that, because this also occured
with the other both binary CDs of Potato, but they were 100% Ok.
The generated checksum of this image was correct.

Please send replies also directly to my email adress, because I'm not a
member of this list.

Thank you!

Christian