Re: Why the non-free packages are in ALL cd?

Le Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:35:52AM +0200, Michele Dalla Silvestra écrivait:
> I'm downloading the woody iso from ftp.fsn.hu, but I've seen that there are
> non-free packages in all cdroms.
>
> Why this? I'm using and promoting Debian because it haven't software
> non-free and I can better control the license of installed software.

Because the one who is generating those CD has decided this. I remember
you that those CDs are UNofficial.

Stay with official CDs if you don't wanna have those problems.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com