[Adam Shand <larry@spack.org>] Re: Boot disk doesn't recognize Compaq DL360's RAID controller

Forwarding from debian-boot for comment.

--- Begin Message ---
okay the boot disks work fine but the cd will not.  i've talked to two
other people who've reported similar problems (the floppies work but the
cd doesn't).

is it posssible there is a bug in the cd?  i got another older potato cd
from home last night and i'll try that in a bit.

adam.