Re: base*.tgz is gone, and why it's gone

On 17 Jun 2001, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> > same thing. This would be a very unfortunate loss to the people doing
> > embedded work with linux.
>
> You just need some education on what's available.  You can use
> debootstrap to create a chroot or nfsrootable area.

No, you are not listening! I have used it, and I keep repeating the same
damn problem.

I am sitting at an intel machine. Right now, I have debootstrap installed,
I can make chroots and nfsroots for i386 boxes. Yay.

Tell me the exact command to make a chroot for an ARM from my i386.

Jason