Re: cvs commit to debian-cd/tools/boot/potato by eb

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 04:50:31PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 03:59:54AM -0800, Ethan Benson écrivait:
> > actually i think this won't work, because a variable inside mkiso_opts
> > won't get expanded...
>
> Expand it before ? There's a single <n>.mkisofs_opts file per image ...

yes, what i was thinking i could do was add:

-hfs-bless CD$n (litterally) to the <n>.mkisofs_opts file.  i don't
think that the $n part will get expanded though in hindsight.. (i
can't test this because i can't make a full mirror).

> > is there any way the boot-* script can know what the master root is?
> > the argument to -hfs-bless must be the directory to be blessed *as
> > seen by mkisofs*  so if CD root will be master/ we have to use
> > -hfs-bless master/install/powermac.
>
> Yes, the directory is always CD<n> ... just check in the Makefile how
> mkisofs is called (target bin-images).

ok ill look at it some more..

--
Ethan Benson