sid unofficial disks-i386

Hi there,
   I am trying to download sid to my computer and make the unofficial
   cd's I noticed that there is no disks-i386 directory for base etc
   on the mirror sites anyway. So I manually edited the sid-1.list
   file and changed that from sid/disks-i386 to woody/disks-i386. Is
   this correct. I looked in the stable but could not find a
   disks-i386 directory? Is this the correct workaround or is there
   something else I should be doing. I read something about symlinking
   but as I'm downloading everything for the first time I don't think
   I can do that.

rgds,
ronan
--
Murphy's law: "Anything that can go wr
/bin/fortune: segmentation fault - core dumped