Re: rsync-mirrors.html

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Dr A V Le Blanc wrote:

> I notice that the only UK site on your list,
> sunsite.org.uk::public/packages/debian-cd/ is no longer there.
> That is, sunsite is still there, but it no longer has a debian-cd
> mirror.

They have a history of wanting to mirror too much on too few disks, and they
apparently decided that the Debian CD images were redundant anyway and could
better be replaced by something else. Well, so be it. Removed the entry from
the mirrors list. (And if they decide to start mirroring again, just let me
know ;-)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer