Re: DVD, UDF, ISO9660

As mentionned previously udf filesystem is available but If you want to
write directly on CD-RW (DVD-RW) as on a normal RW device, you will need to
look at the packet-cd project hosted by sourceforge. This project provide
tool similar to what is called under M$Windows DirectCD. The devel effort
is leaded by Axbeo who is IIRC the cdrom kernel driver official maintener.

Christophe