     To: Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>, debian-cd@lists.debian.org
     Subject: Re: Building Woody-CDs
     From: Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr>
     Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:30:38 +0200

Le Mon, May 14, 2001 at 10:00:21AM +0200, Michael Bramer écrivait:
> This is Debian and one quality is: you can update Debian very nice
>
> And with this hack, you throw away this quality!
>
> there is only one solution:
>       throw away this new rubbish debian-secure !

Shut up. That's the only thing I have to say to people like you. You were
not here when we spoke about it, you didn't say anything at that time. So
shut up, read the archives of the discussion and come up later once you
have something interesting and CONSTRUCTIVE to say.

> If you need a specal debian Package file with signatures and other
> features, use Packages.gpg or Packages_new_features or ...

Go explain that to Culus and aj and let us do what we want. Or provide a
full working patch to apt AND debian-cd.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com

Ferienklick.de - 225 Reisekataloge auf einen Blick!
Direkt zu Ihrem Traumurlaub: http://ferienklick.de/?PP=2-0-100-105-0