Re: Cd-Images

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro Felisberto wrote:

> Any idea when the 2.2 revesion 3 cd images and file lists will be available... I need some images and now not even 2.2 rev 2 is available.

2.2 r3 is available now and should be appearing on a mirror site
close to you.  a full announcement has either already been made or
is in the process of being made - it might have been delayed to
let mirror sites make it available.

to look at ways to get it and also find your closest mirror, please
look at

	http://cdimage.debian.org

cheers,

-jason