Call for test and some thoughts

Hi people,

I commited today some changes to debian-cd wrt the latest bug
about Packages and Release(.gpg) files. I haven't tested it much (only manty
helped me debug it this night), and I'd welcome other results to be sure
it's ok.

I also made a change to work with the latest boot floppies where UDMA66
has been replaced by IDE.

I'd like to upload a debian-cd package one of these day. That's why I want
it to work reasonnably well.

BTW, do we really need to depend/recommend on unzip and lha ? I've seen
that we do no more use unzip to unpack .zip files (I removed it
long ago, can't remember why, apparently it was a patch from jwest).
http://cvs.debian.org/debian-cd/tools/boot/woody/boot-i386.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2&diff_format=h
Only boot-alpha uses unzip. And I guess that it could be removed too since
we don't have those for i386.

lha also is no more used. It was only used by m68k for building slink disks.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com