offer

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please accept my apologies for this sudden e-mail. I represent a translation
and localization company located in Tokyo.
I am writing this e-mail to offer you our help in entering the Japanese market.
Our services include translation, localization, introduction of partners, and
other activities required for business success.
I would appreciate it very much if you could let me know whether you are
interested in obtaining more information. Our web site is at
www.uniconpro.co.jp.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely yours,

Mike M. Sakamoto, Director