RE: Please, pseudo-image help needed!

Thank you for helping me.
I'll follow your advise and extract data from my image and install debian over ftp.

I'm verry sorry about the garbage, I did not notice it when sending the mail and I really did not intend to disturb anybody.

Thank you once more

Nugzar Nebieridze

> can I extract the downloaded files from
> pseudo-image?

Yes you can, but it'll surely take some time. The pseudo-image.log file will
tell you the correct name and length of every file in the pseudo-image; the
next file starts at the next 2048-byte multiple. That way you can traverse the
entire pseudo-image and extract all files from it.

The easy way of course is to rsync to the official image, burn it to a CD and
just copy the files from there.

> I have CD-writer on my Win 2000 box with adaptec easy cd creator.
> Please, answer me if you can. I already downloaded 550 megs of data and do
> not want to lose it.
>
> Thank you,
> Nugzar Nebieridze

I don't know how you did it, but the three lines of garbage after your name
completely messed up my mailer. It was such a pain to restore things that I
can assure you I'll just hit the 'D' of Delete if you try this a second time.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer