Re: Pseudo-Image Kit for 2.2_rev2/i386

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 kckelly@ats-us.com wrote:

> Have tried to use the Pseudo-Image Kit Ver2.0 to get the latest release of
> Debian.
>
> Every binary-i386-1.list file I've found points to the "potato" directories,
> and the make-pseudo-image command says it cannot find a lot of files.  The
> pseudo-image file it creates is only 31 mb.
>
> Is there a current list file for 2.2_rev2?

Read the README. There is only one place to get the official .list files, and
that's  http://www.uk.debian.org/debian-cd/cd-images

And those .list files did work last week, so I suppose that's not the problem.

You should read note #5 at
http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/pseudo-image-kit

> Also, when using rsync I tried using saens.debian.org::debian-cd as the
> server, but what is the correct path for the iso file?

Read the README. And note #1 at
http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/pseudo-image-kit

You'll see that saens.debian.org does not have the 2.2_rev2 images. Use
another mirror, they're listed at
http://cdimage.debian.org/rsync-mirrors.html

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer