RE: Creating a base-only cd image?

Greetings,
	When potato was unstable and the release candidates were being tested,
there were some net install CD images made.  I think I might still have one.
Of course, they are *somewhat* broken.  I recall a discussion in which there
was the promise(?) of having such a beastie once the release was actually
released, but I've seen nothing of it.  Otherwise, the linuxcare bootable
business card can install debian, but it is slink with a 2.0.36(?) kernel.
	BTW, I would LOVE to have the net install CD again!!!

Brooks