From: Santiago Garcia Mantinan [mailto:manty@debian.org]
Sent: maandag 19 februari 2001 2:49
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Wrong number of packages?

Hi!

Today I was doing a set of sid i386 cds and I found this:

The debian cd scripts said:

Statistics :
Number of packages : 6387
Number of excluded : 0 of 6387

After finishing copying the files to the cds and without any cp error or any
other error I run on the directory I use for building the images:

manty@pule:/otro/tmp/sid-i386$ find . -type f -name '*.deb'|wc -l
   5255

And then I run on the debian mirror:

manty@pule:/ceu/debian/dists/sid$ find . -name binary-i386 -exec grep
'^Package: ' {}/Packages \;|wc -l
   6267

So, wich if the numbers is correct?

Can anybody explain whi only 5255 packages go into the cds if there are over
6000?

Thanks in advance!
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net