debian-cd 2.2.4 (cvs version)

> It's a known feature at the moment. You may not have noticed yet, but

:-)

> the Sources files on the source CDs have the same issue. There have

I'm not trying to build source cds, so I haven't noticed :-)

About your patch, applied it, built the package, installed it, and tried to
make a set of images... the only Packages and Packages.gz files I got on the
images was at / and was empty :-( guess that means that at least for me it
doesn't work :-((((

When you have something more or less "finished" send it to me so I can test
it :-)

Thanks anyway.

Regards!
--