Re: [manty@debian.org: debian-cd 2.2.4 (cvs version)]

I am building HURD CDs (sid).  debian-cd is getting packages from pool OK
(they are still are still in ../pool on the CD).  There will be problems
with dpkg --scanpackages if this part of the debian-cd scripts are not
modified.  I am using debian-cd taken from cvs about 13 Nov.

Phil.

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i've got this mail but since i didn't use (test) debian-cd recently
> i don't know what to answer.. From what i've read here, debian-cd should
> be working with pools but we may have missed some bugs ... can anyone
> infirm / confirm / help ?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/~raphael/
> Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
> Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com
> Formation Linux et logiciel libre : http://www.logidee.com

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818