[manty@debian.org: debian-cd 2.2.4 (cvs version)]

Hello,

i've got this mail but since i didn't use (test) debian-cd recently
i don't know what to answer.. From what i've read here, debian-cd should
be working with pools but we may have missed some bugs ... can anyone
infirm / confirm / help ?

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hi!

We used to be making debian-cds for woody before the pools, but after the
pools everything stopped working, I have now tried the cvs version of
debian-cd and still doesn't work.

What I see is that even though the cds are made ok, the Packages files on
them don't include the packages that are in potato (I'm making woody cds) or
in pool.

Is this a problem with my configuration, or is this a known problem wich
needs to be fixed?

If it is a problem that needs to be fixed I can take a look at it.

Please, point me to the right direction, shall I look at my configuration
because it should work with pool files and all that or shall I look into
debian-cd because this is still missing :-????

Thanks in advance.

Regards!
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net