debian 2.2r2 images

howdy,

I hope this is the right address to route questions like this to.  I wanted to make a set of debian CD's for a friend who wants to get into the whole linux thing (from winblows, yeah!) but because of his painfully slow connection, I wanted to make the latest and greatest CD image.  Well, I haven't seen an official CD image for 2.2r2 in order to get the package lists from to use the pseudoimage kit.

Please let me know if an official 2.2r2 image is forthcoming, or if there's another way to get the pseodoimage kit to work.

thanks,
Dave
--
David Wilk