2.2.2 error loading keymap at install

Hello,

When Installing Debian 2.2.2 on a x86 from CD 1 Non US, the first step is to choose a keyboard. If I choose the "azerty/fr-latin0 : France (with Euro)" keyboard I get the message: "Error loading the keymap i386/azerty/fr-latin0.bmap from /etc/keymaps.tgz". I don't have any problem when choosing the "azerty/fr-latin1 : France" keyboard.

A second try with the US CD gives the same results.

Please excuse me if this is not the good place to post this advice.

Regards.

Joël Brogniart