Potato and Woody CD builds

I don't know if anyone else is doing this, but I have built potato and
woody CD trees using the current archive.  I was suprised how well it
went.  Potato CDs look as though they would be usable, but there were a
few unusual "features" in the woody trees, the main one being that a small
potato file system is included.  I haven't got round to finding out why
yet, but I suspect that symlinks from woody to potato may have caused
this.  pool goes onto the CDs nicely.

I have not summoned up enough courage to try a build of the Hurd yet.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818