MAKING THE PSEUDO-IMAGE failure

Just thought I would let you know that I followed the methods of the README.txt file in THE PSEUDO-IMAGE KIT VERSION 2.0 to make the pseudo-image file. Everything seemed to be working great, but after several hours when it finished, the pseudo-image file was only 10M long. I suspect that a virus scan by PCCillin that is scheduled to run on my PC in the evening may have interfered with it, but I have no evidence.

System: Win98, K6-III-450MHz, 128Meg, 30GigHD (20Gig free), internet through a proxy server.

commands used:

set DONTUSENCFTP=DONTUSENCFTP
set FTP_PROXY=192.168.1.3:80

make-pseudo-image binary-i386-1.list ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/linux/debian